- Q. Can I submit more than one entry?
- Yes, there is no limit to the number of entries you can submit. If submitting multiple entries, please prepare an entry form for each submission.
- Q. Where do I submit my entry?
- You can enter here.
Entrants will need to create their own Loftwork.com user account (free of charge) to submit their entry.
- Q. How many Grand Prizes and First Prizes will be awarded?
- One Grand Prize and one First Prize will be awarded. These will both be selected from all entries in all categories.
- Q. Can we submit entries of works which have already been made public?
- Yes, you can submit works regardless of whether they have already been made public or are yet to be revealed to the public eye.
- Q. Can I send in my entry via snail mail?
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted according to the guidelines stipulated in “How to enter”.
- Q. How can I check if my entry has been submitted properly?
- If your entry is submitted properly, you will receive an email from us.
- Q. What format should the video file be in?
- Please upload the video file to the Web, and write the URL where the video can be viewed on the entry form. Please use the file format specified by the website that you upload the video to. If you have set the privacy settings to private, please include the password to view the video on the entry form.
- Q. When submitting work done for a client, do I need to get permission from the client beforehand?
- You can only submit works that you, the entrant, hold the copyrights to.
- Q. Can I submit works that are difficult to reproduce such as performing arts?
- Performing arts can be submitted. However, you need to submit video footage of the performance.
- Q. I would like to use my native language, which isn’t English or Japanese, is that ok?
- No. Sorry, but entries are only accepted in English or Japanese.
- Q. Can companies enter the awards?
- Yes, companies can enter. Please submit your entry in the General category.
- Q. If we are entering as a team and there are students and non-students in our group, which category should we enter?
- Please submit your entry into the category in which the team leader belongs.
- Q. I am having trouble uploading my submission. Who should I contact?
- If you have any problems with your submission, please contact us at